This is for a product we hope to release in the next month, so we are using wix 2.0 right now.  Is there any way to do this with wix 2.0?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Cicerone
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:58 PM
To: 'Brian Beaudet'; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WixUI_Minimal without license agreement

I’m surprised Bob hasn’t responded to this yet J

I’m not sure how it works in WiX 2.0, but in 3.0, doing something like this should be very easy since we moved all the dialog flow into one file apiece for each of the dialog packs (mondo, minimal, etc…).  You can just take the single file for a pack that is closest to what you want, copy it to your setup sources, tweak it as necessary, then link call light with -ext WixUIExtension like normal and be done.  You don’t need to set various properties, re-compile the library or anything like that.  It should be exceedingly simple for 3.0.

Derek