Calin Iaru wrote:

            An Install button may not be selected although I specified Default=”yes” for that Control. Looking closer at it, seems that the first button to be selected is also first button that is specified for that dialog. That would explain why a setup wizard has the “Back” button selected instead of “Remove”.

In the case of WixUI, at least, that's intentional. Default buttons shouldn't have "destructive" behavior. I use control conditions in VerifyReadyDlg to show the Remove button and then make Back the default.
--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org