All

How to I ensure that IIS gets stopped on and uninstall.  I'm installing a site (web service) and also a windows service.  The windows service uses the web service that I installed and the windows service is started on install.  When uninstalling, the web services bin directory and its contents are left behind.  If I manually stop IIS and then uninstall everything is fine.  Can I have the uninstall process stop IIS during uninstalled and if so how do I go about this.

Thanks in advance everyone.

John