I'm trying to install feature depending on condition. I wrote following
code:

<Fragment>
   <Feature Id="F1" Level="1">
     <ComponentRef Id="F1C1"/>
     <ComponentRef Id="F1C2"/>
     <Condition Level="0">NOT (CONDITION_PROPERTY="F1")</Condition>
   </Feature>

   <Feature Id="F2" Level="1">
     <ComponentRef Id="F2C1"/>
     <ComponentRef Id="F2C2"/>
     <ComponentRef Id="F2C3"/>
     <Condition Level="0">NOT (CONDITION_PROPERTY="F2")</Condition>
   </Feature>
</Fragment>

During installation I have a dialog that sets CONDITION_PROPERTY with
one of the available value (NF, F1 or F2), say it sets to "F1". And it
does set! I saw it in log of installation, but desired feature is not
installed! Why?

And another question...
I tried to use '<>' as 'not equal' comparative operator in condition
text, but it lead to fatal error CNDL0031... So how to author "not
equal"? May be I use wrong code construction in my conditions above?
--
Best regards,
Peter G. Sakhno