In our installation, we put out files to two directories.  One set of files gets put in the program files directory (INSTALLDIR), depending on how many drives are available the other set gets put on the drive of their choice (INSTALLDIR2).  Installdir2 defaults to the drive with the most space on it.  I have a dialog that lets the user set location of INSTALLDIR2, but when you choose a location other than the default half of the files go to the location the user picked, and the other half go to the location that INSTALLDIR2 defaulted to.  Why does this happen?  Is there any way to fix it?