Title: Combobox & websites

Hi!

Was wondering if anybody out there has played around with comboboxes and extracting the field based on user selection.

I have a script that populates both websites and application pools to a combobox, and based on the user selection populate the given website and application pool with the package.

For the combobox:
<Control Id="WebSiteCombo" Type="ComboBox" X="18" Y="126" Width="120" Height="100" Property="TARGETWEBCOMBO" ..

<Control Id="AppPoolCombo" Type="ComboBox" X="210" Y="126" Width="120" Height="200" Property="TARGETAPPPOOLCOMBO"

If I use the reference to TARGETWEBCOMBO and TARGETAPPPOOLCOMBO after the user makes the selection form the combobox, I get the "Value" part and not the "Text" part of the combobox.

What I really want to do is use something like this

<WebSite Id="Something" Description="[TARGETWEBCOMBO]" ...

And have the package install itself under the given website.

For the appPool:
<WebAppPool Id="Something" Name="[TARGETAPPPOOLCOMBO]" ...

To get this to work in a not ideal way, I populated the "Value" field of the combobox with the site name to be able to use TARGETWEBCOMBO reference. Is there a way to select the "Text" field when one has the "Value" in the TARGETAPPPOOLCOMBO var?

Also is it possible to reference the WebSite and WebAppPool in the manner I want to, so my website is installed under the one the user choose?

Regards
Morten