Salut,

seems I'm getting to my English limits with this. Let me have another try to
explain it. I'm referring to the Customize dialog of the setup process where
you can select the features you want to install. The main one, MainProgramm
is selected by default and can not be deselected. The German feature is not
selected by default, as well as the Firefox extension feature.

What I now want is, that the Firefox extension is selected by default, if
the user chooses the customize option and that it is installed when the user
clicks Typical as well. I tried to set the InstallDefault attribute to
local, but unfortunately it is not selected by default if I click on
customize in the setup.

I hope, I've explained it better now?

Thanks for your patience,

Stefan