The message:
"Another version of this product is already installed.  Installation of
this version cannot continue.  To configure or remove the existing
version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel."

This appears when I run small updated installation over already
installed product.

I just rebuild my package with latest WiX v. 2.0.4611.0
I did not have such problems with v 2.0.4221.0

What's wrong?

Best regards,
Peter G. Sakhno
C-MAP RUSSIA Ltd