Title: RE: VBScript and ComboBox

So I see some errors in my script,
("SELECT * FROM `ComboBox` WHERE `Property` = 'TARGETWEBCOMBO' AND `Order` = 'sResult'") should be
("SELECT * FROM `ComboBox` WHERE `Property` = 'TARGETWEBCOMBO' AND `Order` = '" & sResult & "'")

But what I'm asking is if there is a way to access the combobox (property) that has been selected in the install UI.
Does it reside in a temp table or somthing in the WI database, that I can access from my script?

Regards
Morten

Hi,
I have a ComboBox that is populated by websites installed on a given server (_vbscript_).
Choosing the preferred site in the combobox I want a script to "read"
this value and get all site info (port, IP..) Is this possible?

I tried accessing the property TARGETWEBCOMBO by doing the following
workaround:
<String Id="CurrentWebSite">[TARGETWEBCOMBO]</String>
 <Property Id="CURRENTWEBSITE" Value="!(loc.CurrentWebSite)" />

Hopefully the choice made in the UI for the combobox will reside in CURRENTWEBSITE property.

Tried the code below, but it seems only to work in my head. Any input will be appreciated

_vbscript_:
Set oView = Session.Database.OpenView("SELECT * FROM `Property` WHERE `Property` ='CURRENTWEBSITE'")
oView.Execute
Set sResult = oView.Fetch
Set oPropertyView = Session.Database.OpenView("SELECT * FROM `ComboBox` WHERE `Property` = 'TARGETWEBCOMBO' AND `Order` = 'sResult'")

oPropertyView.Execute
Set sFinall = oPropertyView.Fetch

Regards
Morten