Hello!

First of all - I want to say thanks for all replies to my previous
posts. All those replies were useful to me.

And now - another question.

If component is marked as 'permanent' how to force it's uninstallation
(say by user request)?
If simply 'manually' erase component's data it would not be deleted from
under Installer control, that's not clear...

--
Best regards,
Peter G. Sakhno