From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KURZE, Uwe
Sent: 02 November 2006 15:58
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Wix 3.0 <iis:WebVirtualDir>Compiler error

Hi there

I use Wix 3.0 in VS 2005. Everything works but if i use a <iis:WebVirtualDir>... tag

compiling failed with the error:

candle.exe : error CNDL0124 : An error has occurred that most likely indicates that the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 has not been installed.  Please see the following website for more information about the service pack and how to install it: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=867460

On my machine i use .Net 2.0 and have also installed .Net1.1 SP1

Can anyone tell me whats wrong?

greetings Uwe Kurze