Hi. I have installed my files somewhere and I want
to call a file from the place I installed it:

        <Property
Id="PATH">[INSTALLDIR]BRBManager\Database\Sqlite\SQLite.Install.exe
</Property>
      <CustomAction Id="ExecuteSQLite"
Property="PATH"
ExeCommand='"[INSTALLDIR]BRBManager\Database\Sqlite\\"'
Return='asyncNoWait'/>

The setup can't find the file from the Property,
because of that [INSTALLDIR] ... In the Custom Action,
[Installdir] works fine.   If I hardcode that and I
suppose I choose to install in C:\Program
Files\Barandi\ and then I write this path in that
property, everything is OK. It works very well.
   Why doesn't work with the first [INSTALLDIR]   ?

   This is the way it works:

<Property Id="PATH">C:\Program
Files\Barandi\BRBManager\Database\Sqlite\SQLite.Install.exe
</Property>
      <CustomAction Id="ExecuteSQLite"
Property="PATH"
ExeCommand='"[INSTALLDIR]BRBManager\Database\Sqlite\\"'
Return='asyncNoWait'/>

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.