Hello!

I am in process of trying to convince customer who looks for enterprise
grade InstallShield installation package improvements. I have proposed to
replace it with WiX based installer and pointed him to WiX sourceforge.net
site and got a very fast answer with several doubts:

1. " .... The sourceforge site indicates this is still in beta, so it is
probally not ready for use for a commercial project which we need to
distribute to enterprise customers. ... "
2. " .... I have downloaded the Wix package to take a look, but I could not
find any documentation for it, and it does not appear to be a complete
package. ... "
3. " .... If I could find a working example of it to see how the user
interface looks during an install I might consider using it, but I would
perfer either InstallShield or Wise. ... "

Obviosuly I could respond to all this and other serius doubts raised by
customer myself but I thought that this process may be of interest to WiX
community and I may receive good support in finding arguments in favor of
WiX.

The most important thing is to show enterprise level installation packages
created with WiX - please point me to most prominent installation packages
created using WiX toolset which at the best should be available for download
and testing.

Please indicate as well:

1) links to the latest but still complete packages (i.e. not requiring
hunting for dependencies, docs or WiX tools) working out of box - I almost
always had a lot problems using packages downloaded from sourceforge.

2) links to authoritative sites describing WiX package

3) links to most recent documetation available online.

Regards

Jacek