Thanks again, that did it. Looked at the code and did not see a reason
for why wixca.dll from V2 would not work in my code.

After renaming both the file id and the name of wixca.dll to CAwix.dll
everything went as planed.

So for other struggeling with using CAQuietExec this is how to do it.
Did work for me anyways.

1.
<Property Id="QtExecCmdLine" Value="1"/>
I set the value to 1 to not get a warning compiling with Votive (V3).

<CustomAction Id="Set_QtExecCmdLine" Property="QtExecCmdLine" Value
="You'r cmd line here" />
<CustomAction Id="QtExec" BinaryKey="CAwix" DllEntry="CAQuietExec"
Execute="immediate" Return="ignore or checked" />
<Binary Id="CAwix" SourceFile=".\Deploy.Tools\CAwix.dll"/>

I changed both the name of the Binary ID and dll name, one can probably
just change the Id. I changed both to remind me that this is not V3 of
wixca.dll (so I can replace it when wixca.dll is included in the
binaries).

2.
Just schedule the CA either with :
<InstallExecuteSequence>
    <Custom Action="QtExec" After="TheActionYouWantItAfter"/>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

Or

<Some Control - like a button>
<Publish Event="DoAction" Value="QtExec">1</Publish>

This would not have worked without Mr. Arnson showing me the way.
Thanks!

Morten