No, the oppisate. I want setup.exe to be very small and it then will
download the needed installers and run them only if needed. And it will
download them from the MS website.

So the user runs setup.exe and then when running, if they don't have
.NET framework installed, it downloads it from www.microsoft.com
<http://www.microsoft.com/>  and runs it.

Thanks - dave

David Thielen