Hi List (and specialy Rob Mensching)

Recently I found that I am (almost) not able to read the emails from
Rob Mensching. I thought that my email client (Thunderbird) is not
able to parse the syntax. But Looking to the online forum
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=31350302&forum_id=39978
I realised that it is unreadable also on the web.

I suppose that <unk is replacement for new line character but...

Do you (Rob) use some new email client?

Info: The emails from year 2007 are broken. The older emails are OK.

Thanks

Stefan

Rob Mensching wrote:

[USERNAME] should evaluate to whatever you set that Property to at
runtime or hard coded into the Property table.<unk<unk-----Original
Message-----<unkFrom: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart
A. Malone<unkSent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 11:56<unkTo:
wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net<unkSubject: [WiX-users] Localized
[USERNAME] string expanded at build time?<unk<unk<unkI'm building an
installer using WiX 3.0.2211, and I'm using
the<unkInstallScopeDialog.wxs to ask the user whether they want a
single-<unkuser or all-users install.  I'm also using the provided
WixUI_en-<unkus.wxl file for localization, which includes the
string:<unk<unk<String Id="InstallScopeDlgPerUser"
Overridable="yes"><unk{\WixUI_Font_Emphasized}Install &amp;just for
you ([USERNAME])</String><unk<unkMy problem is that [USERNAME] seems
to be expanded at build (candle/<unklight) time rather than at
runtime, so that people running the<unki
 nstaller see _my_ user name rather than their own.<unk<unkAny
suggestions on how I might fix this?  Is there some kind
of<unkquoting that would get the property to expand at the right
time?<unk<unk<unkThanks,<unk<unk--Stuart A. Malone<unk
Llamagraphics, Inc.<unk   Makers of Life Balance personal coaching
software<unk

--
Stefan Pavlik | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Whitestein Technologies | www.whitestein.com