Since it doesn't look like there's any way to refer to properties in a
ScrollableText control (i.e. the [PROPERTY] references won't be
resolved), is there any other way that anyone's figured out to
dynamically generate the contents of one of these controls?  I thought
about setting the contents to a property, and then setting that property
using a custom action, but it looks like even that won't work.  I might
be able to use multiple static text controls, but the installer I'm
trying to replace has this feature (the dynamic scrollable text is set
in Installscript), and there are cases where the summary information
runs longer than the size of a dialog.

Any thoughts?

Chris