From: Chris Bardon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:19 AM
To: Julie Campbell; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] Create MSBuild boostrap event to install Office

Yes, that does help-thanks Julie!  I got the PIAs working by adding to
the SDK directory like you mentioned.  Is there no way to get VS/MSBuild
to look in a different location for the bootstrapper packages?  Just
thinking about setting up multiple developers with the ability to build
the installers, which means that I'll need to distribute the
bootstrapper packages now.  I suppose I could just create an MSI for
them if I really needed to :)