Are you sure you're using the Norwegian localization file during your final
link? (Are you saying some text is localized and some isn't?)

Rennie

________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas
Bjørnsen
        Sent: 18. april 2007 16:54
        To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: [WiX-users] Localization question

        Me again :P got some more questions regarding WIX I can't quite figure
out.

        If I set the Language/Languages properties of the Product/Package tags
to say 1044 for Norwegian, should not error-messages be shown in Norwegian
then?

        I checked out WixUI_en-us.wxl and WixUI_no-no.wxl, why do they only
have 1938 of the 3010 errormessages there are?

        Can I build a WXL localization file that will replace the text of
UIText, ProgressText and Error in a custom Wix project (not based on WixUI)? If
so what are the appropriate steps?

        I tried as a test to replace <Property
Id="ButtonText_Next"><![CDATA[&Next >]]></Property> with <Property
Id="ButtonText_Next"><![CDATA[&Testprop >]]></Property>
        in WixEdit the buttons showed Testprop, but after compiling the MSI and
running it the MSI still showed "Next >" why?

        Sincerely
        -Thomas