Ok, I have an installer with 2 custom actions I want to run AFTER all the
files have been installed on the target computer.  I thought that by using
an InstallUISequence that had them run after ProgressDialog that would
occur, but no such luck.  Each time I run the installer my second CA fails
because the files are not there yet (I get the error message while the
ProgressDialog box is still up).  I cannot schedule the CA's before the
ExitDialog or I get an error and there are no other Dialogs between the 2.
Is there another way to schedule these to get the result or do I need to add
a dialog between the 2?

As always, thanks for the help.