My projects has three options in the "Setup" dialog. "Typical" with
InstallLevel 3, "Admin" with InstallLevel 1, and the "Custom" option
which takes it to the "Custom Setup" dialog with InstallLevel 3 as the
default.

This all works fine, but I've run into trouble trying to modify the
installation by running the msi file again later. If I install it at
the "Admin" level and then try to modify it to "Typical" nothing is
added. Likewise if I install at the "Typical" level and try to modify
it to "Admin" nothing is removed. In both cases selecting "Custom" and
manually selecting which files i want added or removed works fine.

Is there some additional work i need to do to get the "Typical" and
"Admin" settings working on modification, or is that not the way Wix
was meant to be used and should I have it skip the "Setup" dialog and
go straight to the "Custom Setup" dialog?

Thanks!