Venkatesh,

No version of Tallow exists that automatically generates GUID's. The
reasoning behind this is that automatic GUID generation leads very
easily to breaking component rules. Tallow is intended for *one time*
generation of a basic file which is then modified manually.

Mallow is a similar tool which, I believe, does generate GUID's. It is
not an official part of the WiX toolkit.

If you are attempting to automatically generate WiX authoring as part of
your build process, do so with extreme caution as it is extremely easy
to do things that will get you into difficulty if you want to support
operations such as generating patch files at a later date.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Richard