Is there a way to call a spawn wait dialog from a custom action?  I am
currently having a problem where I call a custom action to display my
options dialog, since it is skinned and the normal Windows border has been
removed It is impossible to work around it being in a custom actiom.  It is
a custom action and not a External UI for the simple reason it set and gets
properties from the msi, which the External UI does not have a handle to.  I
have to use MsiInstallProduct because Vista complains that I don't have the
parental settings  to write... anywhere on the harddrive unless I do it that
way.  If there is a work around that anyone knows about that would greatly
be appreicated.