I have this .Net DLL that I migrated (mostly) from VS 2003 to VS2005.  The
resources (embedded) didn't migrate so well.  We don't do any localization
(English installs only), but I can't figure out how to get rid of the "no
resources for the specified culture or the neutral culture could be found"
message.  The resources are in a .resx file.  This isn't a WiX issue, but if
someone in the know could answer this, it would save the grief on the WiX
part.  The resource localization seems to be a VS 2003->2005 "improvement"
that a lot of people have struggled with.  I found lots of questions, few
answers.

I did figure out how to convert the .resx -> .resources -> satellite
assembly.  I can't figure out how to get it installed though.  The
satellites seem to need the main assembly to be in the gac first.  The main
assembly needs to be gac'd and regasm'd with the /tlb flag.  I can get the
end user application to behave correctly by doing all the regasm and gac
work by hand after the main install, but obviously I can't deploy that.

Julie Campbell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]