From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fiordean dacian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2007 2:48:40 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Fw:  deffered custom actions

Sir
   actually i am selection a value from radio button
   (Architecture ) which is (x86)(x64).

  Now i want to send this selected value through my
  Property to my Dll.
  I tried that publish ,,It helped partially..
  what happened is that i have in my radio button
 1 for x86
 2 for x64
          It comes under ARCHITECTURE

 So when i select ARCHITECTURE it gives properly 1 or 2 depending upon the
right selection by user but i want him to catch x86 or x64 corrospinding to 1
or 2..how should i acheive it.

  <CustomAction Id="MyAction.SetProperty" Return="check"   Property="MyAction"
Value="[ARCHITECTURE]" />

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.