K-ballo wrote:

> Make sure that the Table that you are adding values to, exists at the
> msi database. If I'm not wrong that table is ListBox, so you could try
> adding <EnsureTable Id="ListBox" /> to your project and see if that works.
>
> K-ballo.-

Thanks for the reply.
I'm fairly sure the table is there and is empty prior to install. It shows
up in Orca and that line worked fine however it bombed out of candle when I
changed it to:
<EnsureTable Id="ListBox4" />

Presumably that is what is supposed to happen.
While on the subject of CAs - is anyone aware of somewhere that has
documentation for wcautil.lib or dutil.lib?