Hi,

I'm trying to set the CompanionFile attribute of a file, something like
this:

<Component ....>
  <File Id="parent" ... KeyPath="yes" />
  <File Id="companion" .... Companion="parent" />
</Component>

This doesn't seem to work. If I look at the generated File table, the
companion file contains its version, not 'parent' as I would expect.

Am I using the CompanionFile attribute correctly?

Cheers,
John