Hi,

I am trying to read the version information from the registry.

  <Property Id="GPMC">
        <RegistrySearch Id="GPMCSearch"
                Root="HKLM"

Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MMC\SnapIns\{E12BBB5D-D59D-4E61-947A-301D25AE8C23}"
                Name="Version" Type="raw"
                />
   </Property>

I dont have any attributes in RegistrySearch element to read the version
information of the installed application. Is there any workaround in WIX?
Thanks in advance.