I've tried to install a service through the next peice of wix:

<Component ..>
            <ServiceInstall Id="service.exe" DisplayName="Service"
Name="Service" ErrorControl="normal"
                            Start="auto" Type="ownProcess" Vital="yes">

            </ServiceInstall>

            <ServiceControl Id="service.exe" Name="Service"
Remove="uninstall" Wait="yes"/>
</Component>

The msi installs succesfull, but I cannot find the service in the
Services.msc snap-in.
What's missing?