I'm new to Wix and I'm using Wix 3.  So far I've been able to figure out
everything I need to do except one thing.  I need to install a few exe's
after the main program installs.  Here's what I have.  It doesn't run the
exe's though.  One thing I did notice however, after installing the program
and clicking on the msi again and selecting remove, it runs the correct
exes.  I don't understand why it would happen when I'm uninstalling but not
installing.

<CustomAction
                Id="AInstall"
                FileKey="aexe"