Jim

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Mensching
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 1:21 AM
To: Jim Hewes; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Building a setup.exe

I'm slowly making progress on a new tool for the WiX toolset called "burn"
(see:
http://robmensching.com/blog/archive/2007/04/10/WiX-v3-Roadmap-Draft.aspx).
It is a generic bootstrapper that will eventually handle the things you list
below.  It's slow going and not really anything in a state to share yet.  If
only I could sleep less. <smile/>

Anyway, that's where I'm moving towards.  The existing setupexe project is
as limited as you point out.