From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] telling WiX to get files from Team Foundation Server

Peter,

That sounds like it might just work….

I suspect you should also find that the directory may not be as much trouble as
you think. Remember that your <Merge> element (as opposed to any <MergeRef>
used to tie the contents of the merge module to a feature) will typically be
placed inside a <Directory> anyway… and you have complete control over where
the <Merge> element gets placed.

Hope it works for you! If it does, please report back here, as I am sure others
would be interested too! :-)

Regards,

Richard