Thank, Bob. I will try that at some point. In the meantime I've just linked
the .wxl language files (from http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/loc/index.php)
explicitly using the -loc option and that seems to work.

Jim

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Arnson
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:55 PM
To: Jim Hewes
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Trouble when linking to non-English languages

Jim Hewes wrote:
I'm using Wix version 3.0.2925.0 and the Mondo UI. I can link with the
English culture fine. But when I link for German or Spanish I get over 260
errors such as:

C:\delivery\Dev\wix\src\ext\uiextension\wixlib\ErrorDlg.wxs(10): error
LGHT0102: The localization variable !(loc.WixUIYes) is unknown.  Please
ensure the variable is defined.

You might want to try updating to a later version of WiX. I don't recall
whether 2925 had all the loc strings in place.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/