I am trying to localize my installer, and I have come across an issue where
my browse dialog always makes "New Folder" as the name for a new folder,
however this should be happening on other other operating systems. Is there
anyway to specify which folder name I want this to create or start out with.
I am using the browse folder that is in this tutorial.
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/lesson5.php