Does Wix uninstall fonts that were installed by a Wix-based installer?  It
seems like it doesn't.

I understand it's probably not a good idea to uninstall fonts, since
there's no refcounting behavior for them.  I just want to make sure it
really doesn't uninstall them and I'm not just seeing things.

Kelly

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Unless indicated
to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.
Unless stated otherwise, this communication does not form a prescribed
statement of actuarial opinion under American Academy of Actuaries
guidelines.