-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RussGreen
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 12:37 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Default regsearch values and upgrading

Thanks Chad,

I tried that. I built the installer and installed it on a test machine.
then changed the product version from 2.3.2836.20968 to 2.3.2836.20970
and
generated a new product GUID....everything else stayed the same. I then
rebuilt the MSI and ran it again on my test machine and got the
Change\Repair\Remove dialog on the installer.

This is my edited wxs file....
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13177036/eProject.wxs eProject.wxs

What am I still missing?

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Quixote Traffic
Corporation is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete
and timely transmission of (the information contained in) this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.