Hello,
I have the following challenge:
1. I transformed the heat-output for my purposes with xslt to a
files.wxs so that I can use it within the build-process.
2. I created a slim merge module:

<Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
   <Directory Id="MyProgram" Name="MyProgram"/>
</Directory>

I found out that it is not possible to have Fragments in MergeModule for
any reason.
How can I get the files.wxs into the merge-module?

The files.wxs looks like that:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";>
   <Fragment>