Hi All,

I am using WixUI_Minimal, but I want to have my custom EULA. The
tutorial says: "To specify your product's license, include a License.rtf
file in the current directory when you run light." Well, I included such
a file, but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

READER BEWARE: Unencrypted, unsigned Internet e-mail is inherently insecure.

Internet messages may be corrupted, incomplete, misdirected or may
incorrectly identify the sender. Therefore, nothing in this message or
attachments may be considered legally binding.

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED.

If you are not the intended recipient or their authorized agent, you
may not forward or copy this information and must delete or destroy all
copies of this message and attachments received.

Matrikon Inc. by telephone at (780) 448-1010.