Hi,

Thanks for your resp.

My requirement is "If space is not available on default loc ie C drive, In
case of UI installation user can change the path. No issues. But in case of
Silent Installation, because there is no UI, it should select another disk
which is available automatically and install there"

Can you tell me how to implement this.