Hi,

There was a strange issue which occured. I created a msi which was running
perfectly on mine as well as another developer's machine, but
it just "ended prematurely" when we copied this msi to another colleague
(non-developer)'s machine.
Of special notice is that it ended when the pressing on a next button which had
a custom action linked to a c++ dll. (which worked perfectly fine
on mine machine).
On doing logging it was pointing to this line:
Action ended 10:54:53: VerifyLicenseKey. Return value 3.DEBUG: Error 2896:
Executing action VerifyLicenseKey failed.
(VerifyLicenseKey is a c++ method signature)
I would like to ask, what is the minimum requirements for a msi installation on
a client machine , which has a c++ custom action in it ?

Thanks for any suggestions!