I am using the following the in my wix project to display the custom banner
and dialog bmps as well as the the icons and the License file.  Everything
works fine, except the .ico files.  None of the .ico files show up in the UI
when I build it and run the installer.  The .ico files are right size.  I
have tried placing these files in WiX binaries folder (where candle/light
sits) as well as in the location where all other .wxs files and bmps are,
but no cigar.  Am I missing anything?  Do I need to put these files in some
other location?  Also, I have tried use hard coded path to these .ico files,
but it does not work.  Note that the bmps and the license show up fine.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks

<UIRef Id="WixUI_Mondo"/>
                <UIRef Id="WixUI_ErrorProgressText" />
                <WixVariable Id="WixUILicenseRtf" Value="License.rtf"/>
                <WixVariable Id="WixUIDialogBmp" Value="dlgbmp.bmp"/>
                <WixVariable Id="WixUIBannerBmp" Value="bannrbmp.bmp"/>
                <WixVariable Id="WixUIExclamationIco" Value="exclamic.ico"/>
                <WixVariable Id="WixUIInfoIco" Value="info.ico"/>
                <WixVariable Id="WixUINewIco" Value="new.ico"/>
                <WixVariable Id="WixUIUpIco" Value="Up.ico"/>