I generated a real GUID (package id) :). But that didn't work. It still invokes
the cache. Do you think it shouldn't?

Re: [WiX-users] How to prevent cached msi being invoked (not askingmsiexec
/fv)From: Hugues Valois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 2007-11-01 21:03Attachments:
Message as HTML

Did you forget to change the package id? Or
generatedautomatically by Wix.=20From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of DavutKarabaySent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 12:41 PMTo: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [WiX-users] How to prevent cached msi being invoked
(notaskingmsiexec /fv)=20Hi,=20When I run the new version of installer, it
invokes the installed oldversion. I don't want that happen. I want the new
version installedanyway. How can I break the link between the new and the old?
I changedProduct ID GUID but it didn't help. Using Launch Conditions do not
helpbecause old version is invoked. Here I am not asking "msiexec /fv". Myusers
will likely run the installer by double clicking.=20Thanks,Davut