Sorry if I'm missing something, but I'm trying to use a dialog control of
Type="Edit" that worked fine in V2 but crashes the msi in V3 with an error of
"2885". I'm not readily finding and mention of what the values can be here,
besides Text/Combox/....but what about PathEdit, Edit?

I'm sure I'm missing something?

BTW I've noticed that I cannot copy any text in any dialog to the clipboard -
which would be handy for people who need to make note of valuable info e.g.
URL,   help contact info, etc.

Many thanks