Adam Root wrote:

In WiX 3.0, how do I pass the command line and timeout (QtExecCmdLine and QtExecTimeout respectively) properties to the CAQuietExec custom action when I need it to Execute="deferred"?

The "Quiet Execution Custom Action" topic in wix.chm outlines what's required to pass the command line to a deferred QtExec. There's an open bug that you can't pass a timeout to QtExec when deferred.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/