-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cryptonomicon
Sent: 06 November 2007 00:38
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Re ferring to Icon in an exe - How is it done?

Hi Mike

this is all non advertised but I still don't understand. What do I need to
type?  I have the file with a reference id of File_ClientExe

do I use square brackets or no brackets, exclamation marks, dollar sign or
hash mark. do I need to put an index to the icon and if so is the first icon
icon 0 or 1, is the reference to the icon placed inside the brackets or
outside [File_ClientExe],0 or [File_ClientExe,0]

which of

"File_ClientExe", "!File_ClientExe", "$(File_ClientExe)", "#File_ClientExe"
,"[File_ClientExe]", "[!File_ClientExe]" , "[!File_ClientExe]
,0","[File_ClientExe] ,0","[#File_ClientExe] ,0"

or a thousand other combinations do I use

I am afraid I need things to be spelt out real slowly assuming I know
nothing