Hi

In my msi I use a custom action to write some entries to machine.config file.
Everything works fine on WIN XP machine.
But on WINDOWS VISTA with UAC turned on the configuration.save in Custom Action
code throws exception

Here is the stack trace :

Exception while installing/uninstalling Binding. Exception Message = An error
occurred loading a configuration file: Access to the path
'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\x602kfps.tmp' is denied.
(C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config).
Stack Trace =    at System.Configuration.MgmtConfigurationRecord.SaveAs(String
filename, ConfigurationSaveMode saveMode, Boolean forceUpdateAll)
   at System.Configuration.Configuration.SaveAsImpl(String filename,
ConfigurationSaveMode saveMode, Boolean forceSaveAll)
   at System.Configuration.Configuration.Save()
   at
Microsoft.Adapters.Setup.CustomAction.Program.CreateMachineConfigEntries(Assembly
 assembly)
   at Microsoft.Adapters.Setup.CustomAction.Program.Main(String[] args).

Why is this failing. I even played with Impersonate attribute of the Custom
Action also, but no result. :(