Justin

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adrian Alonso
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:18 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] VS Orcas SKU Detection

Hi, I need to detect if the Visual Studio codename "Orcas" VSTS SKU is
installed. I found that I could use this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DevDiv\VS\Servicing\9.0\VSTS

Is this the best practice for detecting the VSTS Orcas SKU? Will it work for
any VSTS specific SKU (Database, Tester, Dev, etc)?

Thanks,
-Adrian