Richard is right that your primary issue to that your CA has to be deferred
if you want your rollback action to get written to the rollback script.

I wanted to add that the condition for your rollback action should be the
same as the deferred action that you want to roll back.
I.e. if WriteToRegistry's condition is 'Not Installed', then you want to use
'Not Installed' for WriteToRegistry_Rollback too. When you get to the action
and the condition 'Not Installed' is true, the rollback custom action
doesn't fire right away, it gets written to the rollback script. It will
then be executed if the install rolls back.

For a helpful overview see "Installation Phases and In-Script Execution
Options for Custom Actions in Windows Installer" on Stefan Krueger's site.
http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/isnews/200108/index.htm

Daryn.