That is very `interesting`, but I'd really suggest that you read this article
first:

  http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa369523(VS.85).aspx
  http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa367797(VS.85).aspx
  http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa369528(VS.85).aspx
  http://blog.deploymentengineering.com/2006/10/multiple-instance-msis-and.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }      st1\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)
}      @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }  @font-face {   font-family:
Calibri;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Consolas;  }  @font-face {
font-family: Trebuchet MS;  }  @page Section1 {size: 612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:
72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; }  A:link {   mso-style-priority: 99  }
SPAN.MSOHYPERLINK {   mso-style-priority: 99  }  A:visited {
mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.MSOHYPERLINKFOLLOWED {   mso-style-priority: 99
 }  P {   mso-style-priority: 99  }  PRE {   mso-style-priority: 99  }
SPAN.HTMLPREFORMATTEDCHAR {   mso-style-priority: 99  }  P.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }
LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {
 FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }