I'm getting the following error...

candle.exe : error CNDL0124 : An error has occurred that most likely indicates
that the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 has not been installed.  Please see
the following website for more information about the service pack and how to
install it: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=867460

I'm working with including files into my main wxs file and my most recent
change was to create a wxi with my directory definitions and then use
directoryref around my component wxi files.

Is there an issue with directoryref and include files that would throw this
type of error?